9.9.09

I like ART, too!




Looking at my posts and the photos i make i realized that i seem to be a nature freak.
apples, and flowers, and grass, and trees, and flowers again, and skies, and so on. which is funny, because i spend lots of time in front of online magazines, about fashion, and furniture, and design, and clothes. so: the whole blog shows a really funny part of me. which is a strong part, obviously .... but: a little nerdy and creepy and my be cheesy too.

so here is my solution: no more nature on this blog, but other stuff. (well, i do not think, i can make that promise true, because i did these nice fotos of the first mushrooms i saw this year.) but i wanna do a mix.

therefore: why not start with a photo i made at documenta two years ago. it looks like a kind of mountain to me. with hikers on it shotting the surrounding peaks!

CLICK!


2 comments:

  1. what a nice memory! Although I don´t remember where exactly the stairs have been.
    Bussi, Lillith

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja find ich auch eine schoene erinnerung. wo die treppen waren, keine ahnung. ...von uns gibts auch voll nette fotos. bussis von miss.e

    ReplyDelete

 
Counter