6.6.08

Le ballon rouge//Der Rote Ballon



In a few hours I will celebrate another of our traditional °Friday Cinema Nights° with my darling. And for this lovely (but cold) mid-june day we chose: °Le voyage du ballon rouge°. Actually the film is having a connection to a special, strange, decennia-old film called °Le ballon rouge° (F, 1956). I am sooooo curious about this new interpretation, already looking forward to sit there in my cinema chair........ and definitly reporting about my experiences tomorrow. All my dears out there: have a wonderful friday night! Talk to you all soon! 


*The photo above is from the 1956 film, I took it from my beloved StadtkinoWien page - brought into life by the two smart brains of  vonautomatisch 
(Meine Verehrung an die Herrn!!!)

          ___________________

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/6/08 18:57

    Hat euch der Film gefallen? Bin schon sehr gespannt, was du über Le voyage du ballon rouge berichtest.
    Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. war ganz wunderbar, der film. unbedingt anschauen:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Counter